Friday, October 3, 2008

Secret Blog

I have decided not to share this blog with anyone for awhile. I need to have time to wrap my head around it. Basically I do not expect many people to read this, it is more for Heath and myself to keep a cyber-diary of our lives as they begin together.(saaaapppy!!! Ick.)

I have zero writing skills and my spelling is lacking, but at least those that do read it will be able to comprehend. If you ever feel the need to correct my grammar please sugar coat the heck out of it! At least it will be in English.....most of the time. Heath happens to be a wonderful writer (he gets it from his mom) so if he ever decides to make an appearance the quality will go up a few notches!

Ironically, after I started the blog yesterday I went home and started flipping channels waiting for the VP debate to begin. And lo and behold! The Cosby Show. YAY! Then the disappointment, I had already seen that one recently. Just as I was about to change the channel, Heath walked in the door from work and said "one more Cosby Show?" Making fun of the fact that when its late and we should be going to bed we act like children by asking "one more Cosby Show?" in hopes to stay up later and watch more T.V. (rarely is it actually The Cosby Show).

I figured this was the best time to tell him about the blog. He knew I was thinking about it but I couldn't think of a name. He seemed fine with it but didn't ask where it was out in cyberspace. He was distracted by the fact that he had to go back to work and miss the debate. Poor guy.

ps- I promise, no politics.....yet. But I have to add a picture to keep things interesting.

3 comments:

MKAOM said...

MJ and Heath - Hey we're not stalking, but saw you had a blog on your profile. Sweet! Can't wait to read more about what you crazy kids are up to. Kelly and I are using your wedding as a goal to get out and do something with the kids, so hope you're okay with babies at the wedding. See you soon - M and K

MKAOM said...

PS we won't add your blog to our list until you decide to share. Cheers!

Unknown said...

I found you!! Can't wait to keep up with you guys as you approach your wedding and beyond!