Thursday, April 30, 2009

Emotions

I am overdue for a good solid post of wedding developments. We have been quite busy, but I haven't documented it enough to make the post interesting with pictures. So it will be a little delayed.

For now I couldn't resist the cuteness of miss Lucy Lu on her mamma's site showing off her emotions. This is a good prelude to the wedding post as I have gone through each of these emotions on a daily basis for the past two weeks.

Thinking
DJ or no DJ?

Surprise
30% off bridesmaids dresses! No way!

Silly
If we run out of chairs people can sit on each other's laps!

Sad
rain rain... go away... come again another day... -notonmyweddingday!-

Angry
Why are the hotel people so unreliable!

Lucy is no longer a cute baby, she has turned into an amazingly beautiful little girl. Sad and Silly are my favorite!

No comments: