Friday, February 27, 2009

PIMP

Heath partnered with three other Healthcare companies in the Kansas City metro to develop a non-profit networking group that puts on local events. It is called Midwest Med Trust, and he is the only guy in the team of four sponsors.

A few weeks ago I had a happy hour with my office scheduled at the Flying Saucer, although Heath likes to attend my work functions with me he couldn't because Midwest Med Trust was hosting an evening event for the top doctors in the metro. Which worked for me because that meant after his event he could pick me up on the way home :)

But they finished early and he decided to come in and have a drink. So in walks Heath in his brand new navy blue pin-striped suit and power tie.....with four blonds in tow.



I'm a lucky gal ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! Love it:) 'Cause you know that's totally what he's thinking...