Thursday, November 20, 2008

Big Decisions

Today we are placing a bid on a house. I think this cartoon illustrates the massive amounts of confusion we are going through. It is, of course, not your typical situation where we offer $$ to the seller and they counter with $$$. Oh no - we had to make it complicated. We are placing a bid on a pre-foreclosure home. First time home buyers and first time bidding, the perfect storm, and we are jumping in with two feet. But I guess we are better off than the sellers at this point :(


Heath and I are learning so much by the moment, the real estate business is a fierce one. Heath is sure that I have jinxed the whole thing because I have been talking about it non-stop and I have been really excited. Doesn't he know me at all? When I get a new shirt I wear it three days in a row and once a week for the next 8 weeks - I get excited about things! He is such the synic! So here I am - announcing it to the inter web - all three of you! Please pray for us!

No comments: