Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The bright side

As an attempt to follow in my Mother's footsteps I would like to do a post focusing on the positive times we had during our two months in Iowa.

This first picture is what I like to call "My Peace" - being a single mom during a difficult time away from home were made easier by my son...my peace. Sawyer took care of me in so many ways.



When daddy was able to visit which was EVERY SINGLE weekend (Bless his heart...and two speeding tickets)he didn't have any distractions like we do at home. He simply spent time with his son. It was a blessing in disguise :)



Grandpa Roth spent lots of time working on the new shed as a release of energy. Uncle Aaron was able to help too and they got a ton done. This first picture is one of the first few days and by the time Aaron returned to Virginia the roof was on and the walls were insulated!




Lots of fun play time with Uncle Aaron, Aunt Jana, and Great Grandma Norris were had during our time together:




Sawyer on Christmas Day



Sawyer got to hang out with his cousin PJ, one month older than Sawyer



Sawyer asleep peacefully in his daddy's arms at the visitation

1 comment:

Samo said...

Your last two entries have been just wonderful and so touching. We're very much looking forward to seeing you all soon!