Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Day Arrived

Have I mentioned how much I want to thank everyone who helped for making our day wonderful? Well here I go again. It was perfect, we really had a wonderful day and we couldn't have asked for better people to share it with.

Here are some highlights:)


The decor was perfect, thanks to all my creative helpers, I could have never come up with this without you. Notice the use of the wine bottles ;)




















This was a WONDERFUL idea that my WONDERFUL mother-in-law and best friend came up with. A nice way to remember our loved ones. Sheet music from "She'll be Comin 'Round the Mountin" in memory of Heath's Grandma Bev, my grandpa Ray's overalls, my Grandma Edna's quilt, and my grandpa Bob's hand-carved cribbage board. And a family tree complete with pictures of our parents and grandparents. A true gift. Thank you.











Then it was time to get ready, we both got ready at the hotel and took pictures ahead of time. Here is us at the hotel just before we left for the wedding, what a beautiful day!










Our wedding party, what a good looking bunch! And Hooper, Brennen and Lucy did awesome :) (so did their parents!)

I adore this picture, Heath loves his mama and she loves her boys. I'm so glad to be a part of it :)




Doesn't he clean up nice!! I'm such a lucky daughter:) Out of all the professional pictures this was taken by a guest, and its the best one. I just wish I could remember which guest took this one!





This was our little secret, after the ceremony we escaped back behind the barn to catch our breaths, probably the best idea we had during the whole process! After those crazy vows we needed a moment and this was the perfect moment. Our wonderful helpers Miles and Linda set this up for us, food and drinks included!



















The hay ride was a nice touch, the kids really seemd to like it. I think we had over 25 kids there and we tried to get some of them in this picture. From left to right: Hooper, Aiden, Lily, Lucy, Cash, Jayden, Ramzy, Bowen, Tyler, Naner, Andrew, Brennen, and Cole. They all make me smile :)

I couldn't help but add this to the end. Lucy's reward for being an awesome flower girl. Thanks Lu!

No comments: