Friday, July 17, 2009

Wedding Week

I have been attempting to make a video similar to the one I made for the bachelorette party, it didn't go so well. So instead I will stick to pictures. Since I am a full two months behind I need to stop fiddling with it and get moving! So sorry for the delay!
We had a lot of help that week and I can't thank you enough! You know who you are!!! Here are some fun snapshots:



Theresa's sister Maria came down early to do some mad flower arranging, she did a WONDERFUL job. Theresa and Brennen helped, they were quite a team.



Jana and Jens helped out with the vases and ribbons. Meanwhile Heath displayed his support :) You can't see it, but he had an ice pack on his back so I guess he is off the hook....



You can also see a little bit of the inside of the house if you haven't had a chance to visit. We like windows :)

No comments: